Nothing unusual but this is the way we like our pasta salad and I wanted to post it mainly for ingredient ratios.
- 16 ounces tri-color spiral pasta, cooked as directed
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 inches chunk of sandwich pepperoni, cubed small
- 3 inches chunk hard salami, cubed small
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed small
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup halved black olives
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces ken's steak house lite northern italian dressing with basil & romano cheese
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate. Check to see if more dressing is needed.