Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nothing unusual but this is the way we like our pasta salad and I wanted to post it mainly for ingredient ratios.
- 16 ounces tri-color spiral pasta, cooked as directed
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 inches chunk of sandwich pepperoni, cubed small
- 3 inches chunk hard salami, cubed small
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed small
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup halved black olives
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces ken's steak house lite northern italian dressing with basil & romano cheese
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate. Check to see if more dressing is needed.
A nice change from the typical pasta salad. I used only white pasta; personal preference, and added carrots, celery and green peppers for color. I also only used 1/4 cup parm cheese, again personal preference. My hubby really enjoyed this recipe. I made this for PAC Spring 2010.
This was very good. Loved the Lite Northern Italian for this. I could not find sandwich pepperoni or chunk hard salami, so used the pizza pepperoni and sliced hard salami which worked well for this. I also shredded the cheeses and decreased the amount and left out the olives for personal preference. I had homegrown tomatoes so I used that in place of the grape. That sounds like a lot of changes but I don't think it interfered with my review of the original. This is a very versatile recipe. Thanks VA for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2009 :)