1/1 Photo of Pasta Salad
This is my family's favorite pasta salad, and I'm always asked to make it for our holiday cookouts. All of the ingredient amounts are to taste, so feel free to add or subtract as desired. Prep time is time to boil pasta and chop all the ingredients, although a dicer/chopper significantly shortens the time. Also, we've found that preparing the night before enhances the flavor. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) box pasta shells, cooked, drained, and rinsed in cold water
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle Italian dressing (we prefer Kraft Zesty Italian)
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 (6 ounce) cans pitted black olives, chopped (you can use the pre sliced if you prefer)
- 2 cups tomatoes, halved (use cherry or grape tomatoes)
- 1 lb provolone cheese, extra sharp, purchased in a block and cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 1 lb hard salami, purchased in a block and cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 1As soon as pasta is cooked, drained and rinsed, toss with 1/2 bottle of dressing so that pasta is well-coated and doesn't stick.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients and toss.
- 3Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.1
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 2191.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 21.4 g