Recipe by Jackie Perez
I made this recipe up myself and I'm always asked to bring it to every function.
- 1 box of tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 small red pepper
- your favorite spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut your chicken tenderloins and red pepper into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook both in a skillet using half the bottle of Italian dressing.
- After it's cooked, drain about 3/4 of the liquid.
- The other 1/4 will be added to the pasta.
- Boil pasta until tender and then drain.
- Mix pasta, chicken and pepper mixture, and spices into one casserole dish.
- Add leftover dressing and chill.