Jackie Perez's Note:
I made this recipe up myself and I'm always asked to bring it to every function.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your chicken tenderloins and red pepper into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Cook both in a skillet using half the bottle of Italian dressing.
- 3After it's cooked, drain about 3/4 of the liquid.
- 4The other 1/4 will be added to the pasta.
- 5Boil pasta until tender and then drain.
- 6Mix pasta, chicken and pepper mixture, and spices into one casserole dish.
- 7Add leftover dressing and chill.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 77.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Wishbone Italian dressing