Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this recipe up myself and I'm always asked to bring it to every function.
Make and share this Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut your chicken tenderloins and red pepper into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook both in a skillet using half the bottle of Italian dressing.
- After it's cooked, drain about 3/4 of the liquid.
- The other 1/4 will be added to the pasta.
- Boil pasta until tender and then drain.
- Mix pasta, chicken and pepper mixture, and spices into one casserole dish.
- Add leftover dressing and chill.