Recipe by Chef Kiddle
This is another one of the recipes I got from the Italian deli up north. Make sure and use my recipe for Parmesan Dressing to put all over this pasta salad.
Top Review by Val's Home
This salad is delicious! I took it to church for a ladies luncheon and the ladies loved it. I made it exactly as published. We had 60 people so I quadroupled the recipe and we had about 2 quarts leftover (if that helps anyone figure how much to prepare for a crowd). I recommend you prepare this the night before because it was so much flavorful the next day. Thank you Chef Kiddle for shareing this recipe!
- 1⁄2 lb tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 of a zucchini (chopped)
- 1⁄2 of a summer squash (chopped)
- 1 small purple onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives (drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the rotini noodles, drain them, and set aside in large bowl.
- Chop up the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, zucchini, summer squash, and purple onion. Put all the chopped ingredients in the bowl with the noodles.
- Add the black olives and mix everything well.
- Pour Parmesan Dressing all over the pasta salad and mix.