- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 small broccoli, cut in florets
- 1 (1 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions,then add the broccoli during the last few minutes of cooking;drain.
- Over medium heat, mix the cream cheese,the juice,onions,basil and garlic in a large frying pan,stirring until blended.
- Stir in the tomatoes and the chicken and serve over the pasta and broccoli;serve immediately.