Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is something my husband threw together and named. I was surprised because it was really good and my husband isn't much of a cook.
- Cook Pasta Roni according to directions on box.
- Place cooked Pasta Roni in a 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix half the jar of Ragu with pasta.
- Place 4 chicken patties on top of pasta.
- Pour ret of Ragu on chicken patties.
- Sprinkle the parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake according to directions on frozen chicken patty box.
This was pretty good...I used some higher end chicken patties and it turned out well.