- 12 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans plum tomatoes, chunked
- 25 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 (2 ounce) cans anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and allow to heat for a minute.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes making sure not to brown the garlic.
- Add tomatoes, olives, anchovies, capers, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Simmer will pasta water boils and pasta cooks.