Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is an old family favorite that is a quick, easy pasta salad. Makes a filling lunch.
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower,and carrot combination,thawed
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and chill.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredients; stir to combine.
- Add pasta; toss to coat.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Can make this one in advance; may need to add a small amount of Italian dressing to moisten right before serving.