Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Makes a nice lunch or light dinner.
- 2 quarts water
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 3⁄4 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli and carrots and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until pasta is tender.
- Drain and place in a bowl.
- Add mozzarella cheese and chicken.
- In another saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir until blended.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Great recipe Bonnette! Fabulous blend of flavors. I used frozen broccoli florets and fresh carrots and for the pasta used whole wheat rotini. The kids loved every bite! Very easy to throw together and I love that it is a one pot dish! Tagged in 1.2.3 Hits. Thanks for the recipe!
Newest Zaar Tag 2008 I always wanted to make a primavera without ll the junk you get when prepackaged. We really enjoyed this recipe. I did sub in oriental frozen veggies as I had that on hand and reduced cooking time to 2 min. This came out great and I will make again as per original recipe after shopping day. Thank you.