1/3 Photos of Pasta Primavera With a Gorgonzola Twist
This is one of my favorite pasta dishes. It is somehow light and healthy tasting while still satisfying the part of me that wants something rich and creamy. I use tomatos, broccoli and peas (my favorite veggies) but I'm sure it would be just as successful with other spring-time vegetables!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a wok or very large pan, saute the onion with garlic, olive oil, 1T balsamic, sugar and lots of pepper on med-low for 15min or until caramelized.
- 2meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- 3add the broccoli to the onions and a few tablespoons of the pasta water.
- 4cook until the broccoli is a few minutes from done, adding more water as it boils away.
- 5add peas and tomato and cook for 3 more minutes.
- 6add the pasta, another 3 TB water and cheese.
- 7sprinkle with remaining balsamic, toss and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Primavera With a Gorgonzola Twist
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 647.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 22.7 g