Got this off a Starkist tuna package.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces canned tuna
- 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli, chilled
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups cooked and chilled penne pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped (or 1 1/2 tbsp dried basil)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian dressing (or ranch dressing)
- 3 cups salad greens
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Combine all ingredients except for salad greens and cheese in a bowl.
- 2Mix well and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- 3Divide salad greens among 4 plates. Spoon mixture over greens and garnish with cheese.
- 4Cooking time is chilling time.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Primavera Salad
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 384.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creamy Italian dressing