Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this off a Starkist tuna package.
Make and share this Pasta Primavera Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 7 ounces canned tuna
- 1 1⁄2 cups steamed broccoli, chilled
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups cooked and chilled penne pasta
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped (or 1 1/2 tbsp dried basil)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 3⁄4 cup creamy Italian dressing (or ranch dressing)
- 3 cups salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients except for salad greens and cheese in a bowl.
- Mix well and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Divide salad greens among 4 plates. Spoon mixture over greens and garnish with cheese.
- Cooking time is chilling time.