- 2 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 3⁄4 cup julienne cut carrot
- 1⁄4 lb asparagus, medium thickness, trimmed and cut in thirds
- 2 ounces snow pea pods, stringed and cut in half
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring large saucepan of salted water to a boil; add fettuccine; stir.
- Cook 5 minutes; add carrots and asparagus.
- Return to a boil; cook 3 minutes.
- Add snow peas and cook an additional minute; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat Alfredo sauce according to package directions.
- Toss drained pasta and vegetables with sauce; serve with shredded parmesan.