My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a large sauce pan.
- 2Add the cream and the pepper.
- 3Bring to a simmer.
- 4Add the tomato sauce and the precooked vegetables.
- 5Stir in the cooked pasta.
- 6Remember to cook it al dente still slightly firm to the bite.
- 7Whip the egg yolks with a fork and mix them into the cream.
- 8Whisk the mixture into the cream sauce and pasta.
- 9This will serve as a thickner.
- 10Make sure the pasta is completely coated with the sauce and serve with some parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.8
- Calories from Fat 746
- Total Fat 82.8 g
- Saturated Fat 51.4 g
- Cholesterol 351.3 mg
- Sodium 434.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g