Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy recipe from Taste of Home.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti (or pasta of your choice)
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Cook, uncovered over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Stir in spaghetti and heat through.
Great flavor! My Husband and two picky eaters loved it. I made this with linguine pasta. I may slightly decrease the garlic next time, but it was very good!<br/>Made for Spring PAC 2013.