Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy, Easy, Easy and healthy! A must try! The first time I made this I loved it! (so did the boyfriend!) I have used bowtie and Tri-Rotini. I also saute sliced chicken breast with the garlic and onion! Even better the next day!
- 1 lb pasta (Bow Tie or Rotini)
- 1 large eggplant, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 yellow squash, cubed
- 1⁄2-1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 28 ounces petite cut diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- ground pepper
- Saute onion & garlic in olive oil. Add vegetables and saute till tender.
- Add Diced Tomatoes, grated cheese, sugar and basil and pepper. Cook on stove 30 minutes low heat.
- Cook pasta as directed and add to Primavera.