Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Good on its own or just add some chicken.
- 2 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (8 ounce) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F (Convection oven @ 400°F).
- In a large roasting pan, toss vegetables and garlic with oil, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to coat.
- Start to boil water for pasta noodles.
- Stir vegetables after 10 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes total, carrots should be tender and vegetables should start to brown.
- Cook pasta noodles as per directions on the package.
- Drain pasta and toss with vegetable mixture in a large bowl.
- In microwave, heat chicken broth for 1 minute.
- Then mix chicken broth to the pasta and vegetable mixture.
- Shake on parmesan cheese and toss.