Recipe by KT_Z
I made this for my Mum one night when she wasn't feeling up to cooking supper. She enjoyed it so much that it's become a favorite! The prep time is using frozen veggies.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this last night for dinner to go with Recipe#359088#359088 and it made for an easy and filling meal. I made as directed and added a little more parmesan and roasted garlic (had some I had made) and YUMMO! Will made this again. Thank you. Made for SPRING PAC 2010.
- 1 (315 g) box whole wheat pasta
- water, for cooking pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups mixed vegetables (broccoli, green beans, corn, peas, carrots, mushrooms, etc)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more to serve
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot, bring water to a boil. Pour in pasta.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil and add the vegetables. Cook through.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain, and then add the butter and parmesan cheese. Stir together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta to the veggies in skillet. Mix. Serve with extra parmesan cheese on top. Yummy!