Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh pasta-and-green veggies dish that is very cheesy. A real crowd pleaser.
- 12 ounces linguine, dry
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb frozen snow peas, thawed or 1 lb fresh snow pea
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Boil linguine for 7 minutes.
- Gradually (so that water continues to boil) add broccoli and asparagus. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas, green peas and zucchini. Cook 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend half-and-half, parmesan, butter, and seasonings.
- Drain pasta and veggies and toss with sauce in a large bowl.
I enjoyed this recipe. Very easy to make and quick. I love the combination of green vegetables. I was able to use up a lot of garden veggies I had. Made for VEG N SWAP 13.