- 12 ounces linguine, dry
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb frozen snow peas, thawed or 1 lb fresh snow pea
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil linguine for 7 minutes.
- Gradually (so that water continues to boil) add broccoli and asparagus. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas, green peas and zucchini. Cook 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend half-and-half, parmesan, butter, and seasonings.
- Drain pasta and veggies and toss with sauce in a large bowl.