Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Creamy lower calorie version from Pilsbury
- 8 ounces penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing (Kraft done right)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into chunks (about 3 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh asparagus, pieces (1-inch pieces)
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- COOK pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and vegetables; cook 13 to 15 minute or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- ADD broth and Neufchatel cheese to same skillet. Cook on medium heat 1 minute or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- DRAIN pasta, return to pot.
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly.
- Cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- (Sauce will thicken upon standing.).