Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a rich combination of chicken and shrimp.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (8)
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken, cut in strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tomatoes, peeled,seeded and chopped
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (small shells or rotini)
- grated parmesan cheese
- In a large frying pan, cook mushrooms and onions in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook until it turns pink about 2-3 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon,remove the mixture from the pan and set aside.
- Cook the chicken in the same pan for 5 minutes add more oil if there's not enough.
- Add the snow peas and let cook 3-4 minutes.
- Put the shrimp mixture back into the pan.
- Add the wine to the pan and deglaze.
- Stir in the cream,salt,thyme,pepper and tomato.
- Let sauce simmer for 5 minutes for until it has slightly thickened.
- Cook pasta.
- Spoon sauce over pasta and top with lots of parmesan.