Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice quick supper dish. You can just serve this, or use as a side.
- 6 unpeeled red potatoes, small
- 3 cups penne
- 1 lb italian green beans (flat ones, cut 2 inches long)
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 3 -4 fresh basil leaves
- fresh parmesan cheese
- Boil potatoes, until just tender, but not falling apart.
- Drain, cool, for about 10 minutes, cut in quarters.
- Cook the penne according to directions.
- Cook the green beans until just done.
- (stir fry, steam, whatever you choose) Mix all together, and gently stir in Pesto sauce.
- Garnish with fresh leaves, serve with Parmesan.
Very easy recipe to follow.I think the next time I make it I will have to add lots of garlic and maybe change the green beans for spinach. But we did have 2 helpings each.