- 6 unpeeled red potatoes, small
- 3 cups penne
- 1 lb italian green beans (flat ones, cut 2 inches long)
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 3 -4 fresh basil leaves
- fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes, until just tender, but not falling apart.
- Drain, cool, for about 10 minutes, cut in quarters.
- Cook the penne according to directions.
- Cook the green beans until just done.
- (stir fry, steam, whatever you choose) Mix all together, and gently stir in Pesto sauce.
- Garnish with fresh leaves, serve with Parmesan.