Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is wonderful as a hot meal or a cold salad. It makes alot, so we usually have it the first night hot, then refrigerate for salad during the week.
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta (bow tie pasta)
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (7 ounce) package basil pesto
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained,finely chopped
- Cook pasta as directed and drain.
- Toss remaining ingredients with hot pasta.
- Can be made ahead and enjoyed cold.
- Prepare as directed, cover, refrigerate until serving.
This was absolutely delicious. I added kalamata olives and we loved it. I am going to try sun dried tomatoes and marinated artichoke hearts next round. Thanks for the great recipe!
Great basic recipe that's wonderful as written or can be taken off on in whatever direction you prefer. The first time we had it as written, the next day I added garden fresh vegetables to the "leftovers". Both dishes were gobbled.
This was good but not great. I don't think I'll make it again. I made it for my 3 roommates and no one raves about it.