Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I must give the credit for this one to my mate Meags it is easy and yummy my two favorite things
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 120 g basil pesto
- 2 bunches Broccolini
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g pine nuts
- 300 g pasta
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- cook your choice of pasta (spiral works well).
- roast nuts until golden brown
- crush nuts to a paste.
- add basil.
- crush garlic add to basil mix.
- Chop chicken into bit size cubes
- slice onion
- fry onion and chicken until chicken is golden brown
- cook brocillini for 5 minutes
- Mix everything together
- for a creamier sauce add sour creme to the mix
- serve with cracked pepper on top.
this recipy was not only yummy but very easy to make your instruction is easy to understand too thankyou