Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I must give the credit for this one to my mate Meags it is easy and yummy my two favorite things
Make and share this Pasta Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- cook your choice of pasta (spiral works well).
- roast nuts until golden brown
- crush nuts to a paste.
- add basil.
- crush garlic add to basil mix.
- Chop chicken into bit size cubes
- slice onion
- fry onion and chicken until chicken is golden brown
- cook brocillini for 5 minutes
- Mix everything together
- for a creamier sauce add sour creme to the mix
- serve with cracked pepper on top.
this recipy was not only yummy but very easy to make your instruction is easy to understand too thankyou