I must give the credit for this one to my mate Meags it is easy and yummy my two favorite things
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook your choice of pasta (spiral works well).
- 2roast nuts until golden brown
- 3crush nuts to a paste.
- 4add basil.
- 5crush garlic add to basil mix.
- 6Chop chicken into bit size cubes
- 7slice onion
- 8fry onion and chicken until chicken is golden brown
- 9cook brocillini for 5 minutes
- 10Mix everything together
- 11for a creamier sauce add sour creme to the mix
- 12serve with cracked pepper on top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.6
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 133.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: