Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taken from Allrecipes.com, posted for safekeeping.
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- salt and pepper
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, saute garlic in oil 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in onion and cook 2 minutes more.
- Stir in oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low heat and let simmer.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Toss hot pasta with tomato mixture; serve immediately.