Taken from Allrecipes.com, posted for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, saute garlic in oil 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2Stir in onion and cook 2 minutes more.
- 3Stir in oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- 4Reduce heat to medium-low heat and let simmer.
- 5Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 6Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 7Toss hot pasta with tomato mixture; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Pascal
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 15.8 g