If you want a really special way to use a fairly small amt of leftover spaghetti sauce, make another meal of it & combine it w/some veggies too ... then this adult & kid pleaser dish is a standout choice & is sure to convince everyone you're a genius! Recipe Source: Nat'l Pasta Assn, altho I've amended it slightly.
- Prepare pasta per pkg directions & drain (I suggest breaking it as you put into the water or cut coarsely w/a knife after fully cooked).
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Warm leftover spaghetti sauce in sml pan over low heat.
- Beat eggs, milk & Parmesan cheese in a lrg mixing bowl. Add pasta, peas & corn. Toss till well-blended.
- Put 1/2 tbsp of the oil in a sml non-stick skillet over med heat. Toss pasta mixture again & place 1/4 of the pasta mix into the skillet.
- Flatten to an even layer. Cook about 1 min & then slide spatula around edges to be sure pancake doesn't stick. Cont cooking for about 3 min or till the underside is brown, shaking the pan 1-2 times to prevent sticking. Carefully flip pancake & cook about 3 more minute
- Slide pancake onto a baking sheet & keep warm in the oven while you repeat the process for the remaining pancakes. Do not stack the pancakes.
- When all 4 pancakes are cooked, top ea w/your leftover spaghetti sauce & serve w/more Parmesan cheese as desired.