Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great way of using up leftover pasta, even pasta coated in a sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 60 g cooked pasta
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 30 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the garlic and pasta for 2-3 mins until heated through.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, parsley and a little seasoning. Pour over the pasta and cook gently for 3-4 mins until the egg is almost set on top.
- Sprinkle the cheese over and place under a hot grill for 2-3 mins until golden and bubbly.
This was a very neat breakfast. I left over whole wheat spaghetti, so I made this. I made as directed except that I added some ham under the cheese. It is an omelet with a crunch crust or a unique breakfast pizza. Loved it. I will never think of left over pasta the same again. Thanks Kitzy. Made for please review my recipe tag.