Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dish is so easy to make. Since it tastes good hot or cold, I like to fix it for dinner and take the leftovers for lunch the next day. It's very good with ground beef or ground turkey.
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef (9% fat)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, thick and chunky
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 ounces grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese or 2 ounces Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can mexicorn (optional)
- Brown meat in a skillet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add seasonings and Mexicorn (optional) to meat and mix well.
- Arrange pasta on a platter or pasta serving dish and top with meat mixture.
- Spoon salsa over meat.
- Top with shredded lettuce and cheese.
- Serve hot or cold.