Chef at Heart's Note:
This is from one of the Campbell soup books. As usual I changed to suit my own tastes, and have tried to cut down on sodium and fat where possible
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet brown ground turkey (beef) with seasonings (black pepper, basil, oregano, and garlic.
- 2Meanwhile cook pasta to a little under el dente.
- 3In a 2 quart oblong casserole dish add ground turkey, 1 cup of mozzarella, water and soup.For the soup I use low sodium or low fat (they dont sell them with both).
- 4Sir together to mix.
- 5Add pasta and stir to incorporate.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake at 400°F for 25 minute or until bubbly.
- 8Let sit 5 minutes and then serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Mozzarella Bake With Ground Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.7
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 833.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 42.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed tomato soup with basil & oregano