Recipe by Chef at Heart
This is from one of the Campbell soup books. As usual I changed to suit my own tastes, and have tried to cut down on sodium and fat where possible
Top Review by ramsey_penegar
Yummy! I used diced tomatoes rather than tomato soup and used rotini noodles. We like the low fat/low sodium soups too to make it healthier. We enjoyed it alot and will make it again! /thanks for this easy dinner recipe for this busy family of 5!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup with basil & oregano
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 cups shell pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet brown ground turkey (beef) with seasonings (black pepper, basil, oregano, and garlic.
- Meanwhile cook pasta to a little under el dente.
- In a 2 quart oblong casserole dish add ground turkey, 1 cup of mozzarella, water and soup.For the soup I use low sodium or low fat (they dont sell them with both).
- Sir together to mix.
- Add pasta and stir to incorporate.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minute or until bubbly.
- Let sit 5 minutes and then serve.