1/1 Photo of Pasta Milano
Lacy S.'s Note:
This is my favorite thing at Macaroni Grill. My cousin found this recipe for me and I can't tell you how many times I have made it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Wash and dry chicken breasts.
- 2Mix garlic powder, salt, and pepper and sprinkle on chicken.
- 3Grill chicken on the stove top in a skillet or outside on the barbecue grill, until it is done all the way through.
- 4Set chicken aside.
- 5Place pasta in salted boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- 6Meanwhile saute the mushrooms and tomatoes in butter until soft.
- 7Place heavy cream, roasted garlic, pepper, salt, and parmesan cheese in food processsor and puree.
- 8Place cream mixture in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- 9Mix in mushrooms and tomatoes and add to the cooked pasta.
- 10Slice the grilled chicken and place on top of the pasta.
- 11Garnish with fresh parsley and grated parmesan cheese.
- 12Serve with salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Milano
Serving Size: 1 (837 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2369.3
- Calories from Fat 1193
- Total Fat 132.6 g
- Saturated Fat 73.4 g
- Cholesterol 686.8 mg
- Sodium 2896.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 211.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 88.7 g