1/1 Photo of Pasta Mezzanotte
This is perfect for a midnight snack! That is the meaning of the title. However, this too can be used as a main meal with a robust green salad and hot baked bread, what more could you ask for? This comes from Emerils.com. Update - 06/19/2008 remade this several times and I cut the olive oil down by 1/4 cup and increased the red-pepper flakes and fresh parmigiano.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
- 2Add a generous amount of salt to the water and then add the pasta.
- 3Cook the pasta, according to package directions, until al dente.
- 4Drain pasta and set aside; it will only take a few minutes to prepare sauce.
- 5Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-heat.
- 6Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and saute until fragrant and garlic is just beginning to turn golden.
- 7DO NOT LET GARLIC BURN!
- 8Add pasta to skillet, and then add parsley and cheese.
- 9Toss together until the pasta is coated with sauce.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Mezzanotte
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.8
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 178.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 18.9 g