Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from The Daily Recipe.
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 5 chili peppers
- 28 ounces plum tomatoes, Italian style
- 15 ounces chili (either beef or turkey)
- 8 ounces linguine or 8 ounces spaghetti
- Place onions and chilis into heavy skillet or roasting pan. Cover and cook over high heat until onions are browned and chile skins are charred on all sides (8-10 minutes). Remove chiles; peel and discard skin and seeds; chop chiles, and return to pan.
- Stir in tomatoes and chili. Cook over
- medium heat, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Serve sauce over pasta.