Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this pasta sauce every time we had spaghetti growing up. I love it. I changed it a little bit. She always used just ground beef, but I added pork sausage to it also. I think it gives it more flavor.
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Brown the ground beef and pork sausage together.
- Drain the meat.
- Mix together all the other ingredients.
- Season with oregano and basil to taste.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.