Recipe by Carol in Oz
Easy pasta marinara using a prepared seafood mixture comes together in minutes!
- 250 g linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (800 g) can tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili
- 500 g seafood, mix available at your deli
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta, keep hot.
- Heat oil, add onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Stir in tomatoes, wine, sugar, chilli and basil.
- Bring to the boil, lower heat and cook 15 minutes.
- Stir in seafood and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Add pasta and heat through.