- 5 ounces pasta (about 1/3 lb. fresh or dry)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or butter)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon of fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta – fresh takes 2-3 minutes; follow directions on packaging of dry pasta (Leftover pasta can also be used. Add at same time as it is added below and warm in pan with 1 TBS. hot water before adding eggs.).
- Turn on medium flame. Pour oil (or melt butter) in 10 inch sauté pan.
- Add minced garlic and the last four ingredients (seasonings) ; sauté together 1-2 minute.
- Add parsley; add pasta with 1 TBS hot water (Make sure leftover pasta or cold pasta is hot before adding parsley or eggs).
- Add beaten eggs. Mix thoroughly.
- Add Parmesan, cook through and serve.