This is such a yummy dish and so easy to make, I discovered it when all we had in the house was vegetables, pasta, olive oil, a lemon, some spices, and yogurt. (I didn't end up using the yogurt, but somebody ate it, so it didn't matter.) This is very healthy, and makes four huge servings! P.S: I'm not sure exactly of cooking time. Go by your instincts on this one!
- Cut the zucchini into medium thick coins.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the kernels off the corn cob and into a bowl with the zucchini. Mix them together with some salt, pepper, and a teaspoon of oil, then put in a large frying pan over maximum heat.
- Allow the vegetables to cook while you prepare the pasta. In a large bowl, mix the noodles with the olive oil, lemon, salt, pepper, and more of the herbs.
- Continue to stir the vegetables, making sure they don't stick or burn. When the zucchini is translucent and the corn kernels turn brown around the edges, they are almost done. Reduce the heat and mix in the pasta, making sure to combine the vegetables and noodles evenly.
- When the pasta and veggies are fully mixed, turn off the burner and scoop the food onto four plates. Each plate will have a little more than two cups of food, more than half vegetables.