Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister started making this a few years ago, I loved it and made it my own. It's fast and easy to make, and everyone always loves it.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (200 g) boxeskraft dinner extra creamy macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste (garlic)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup zucchini, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (or marble...etc)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 1 pan brown ground beef with onions and garlic.
- Add in all vegetables you wish to use.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, till vegetables become tender.
- While beef & vegetables are cooking start making both boxes of kraft dinner in a large pot.
- Once the noddles are cooked according to time set on package, drain and set aside in pot.
- Add beef & vegetable mixture to the noddles.
- Add in both the can of diced tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Add in both packages of powdered cheese.
- Add in 2 tbs of butter; mix well.
- Pour into large oven friendly dish.
- Top with cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.