Chef Bates's Note:
My sister started making this a few years ago, I loved it and made it my own. It's fast and easy to make, and everyone always loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (200 g) boxes kraft dinner extra creamy macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste (garlic)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup zucchini, chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (or marble...etc)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In 1 pan brown ground beef with onions and garlic.
- 3Add in all vegetables you wish to use.
- 4Cook for about 15 minutes, till vegetables become tender.
- 5While beef & vegetables are cooking start making both boxes of kraft dinner in a large pot.
- 6Once the noddles are cooked according to time set on package, drain and set aside in pot.
- 7Add beef & vegetable mixture to the noddles.
- 8Add in both the can of diced tomatoes and tomato paste.
- 9Add in both packages of powdered cheese.
- 10Add in 2 tbs of butter; mix well.
- 11Pour into large oven friendly dish.
- 12Top with cup of cheese.
- 13Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Junk
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.6
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 1677.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 50.6 g