Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
mrs. b bistro zwt 9 cajun
Make and share this Pasta Jambalaya recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups spinach fettuccine, cooked
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, cut in strips
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup duck breast, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup chicken breast, diced
- 2 ounces andouille sausages, 1/4 in slices
- 1⁄4 cup shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 T butter add veggies cook 2 minutes.
- add meat cook 2 minutes
- add tomato and stock
- cook down to sace.
- add noodles
- add rest of butter