Santa girl's Note:
A tasty main dish for everyone in the family
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup crisco canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small red onion, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 sun-dried tomato, minced
- 1 roasted red pepper, minced
- 1/2 lb cooked chicken, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 8 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb andouille sausage, sliced into 1/4 inch slices (or other spicy smoked sausage)
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 cup fresh spinach, stems removed
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked according to package directions, drained
- 1Heat Crisco oil and butter in large saute pan.
- 2Add onion, garlic, sun-dried tomato and roasted red bell pepper.
- 3Saute until garlic is fragrant but not brown, about five minutes.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, except fettuccine and saute until thoroughly heated, about 5-6 minutes.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Add fettuccine and toss well.
- 7Pour onto warmed serving platter.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Jambalaya
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1066.9
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 207.2 mg
- Sodium 834.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 45.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers