Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty main dish for everyone in the family
Make and share this Pasta Jambalaya recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup crisco canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small red onion, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 sun-dried tomato, minced
- 1 roasted red pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 lb cooked chicken, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 8 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 lb andouille sausage, sliced into 1/4 inch slices (or other spicy smoked sausage)
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 cup fresh spinach, stems removed
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked according to package directions, drained
- Heat Crisco oil and butter in large saute pan.
- Add onion, garlic, sun-dried tomato and roasted red bell pepper.
- Saute until garlic is fragrant but not brown, about five minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except fettuccine and saute until thoroughly heated, about 5-6 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add fettuccine and toss well.
- Pour onto warmed serving platter.