This is really good. Pasta House sereves tons of it. Sometimes I do not add the hearts of palm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut
- 1 (10 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 red onion, cut into thin rings
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1Tear lettuces into pieces.
- 2Place in large bowl.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- 4Let stand 30-45 minutes at room temperature.
- 5(salt and pepper is to be added to suit your taste).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta House Salad
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.0
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 666.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g