This is really good. Pasta House sereves tons of it. Sometimes I do not add the hearts of palm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut
- 1 (10 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 red onion, cut into thin rings
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1Tear lettuces into pieces.
- 2Place in large bowl.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- 4Let stand 30-45 minutes at room temperature.
- 5(salt and pepper is to be added to suit your taste).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta House Salad
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.0
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 666.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g