Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really good. Pasta House sereves tons of it. Sometimes I do not add the hearts of palm.
Make and share this Pasta House Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut
- 1 (10 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 red onion, cut into thin rings
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- Tear lettuces into pieces.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Let stand 30-45 minutes at room temperature.
- (salt and pepper is to be added to suit your taste).