This is supposed to be a copy-cat of Pasta House Salad, but I think of it more as my step-mothers signature salad. We have this at every family function. It tastes very unique, and is also easy to prepare. I have often made it up the night before, salad in one bowl, dressing in another container, and then just combined the two prior to serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss together the lettuce, artichoke hearts, onion, and pimento in a large salad bowl and set aside.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients ina container with a tight lid.
- 3Shake container vigorously until well-blended.
- 4Pour dressing onto salad and toss until well covered.
- 5Refrigerate for about 30 minutes prior to serving to marinate.
- 6Note: do not add dressing for more than 30 minutes prior to serving, because the acids in the dressing will break down the lettuce, causing it to be wilty.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta House Salad
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.1
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 432.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: