Recipe by FACS Teacher
This is a copycat recipe of Pasta con Broccoli from Pasta House Company. My family absolutely loves it. It is easy to make and QUICK! I just made it before I sat down to post it and it took me 15 minutes prep time and only 20 minutes to bake. Try it... I'm positive it will become one of your favorites, too!
Top Review by Love Button & Jelly Bean
Great taste- the sauce just didn't thicken up though. It was like eating pasta soup! Maybe less half and half and more tomato sauce? Other than the fact that our noodles were swimming in the sauce, it was a tasty recipe- just needs a few adjustments.
- 1 head broccoli (Steamed and cooked)
- 1⁄2 lb cooked pasta shells
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (Sauted in 1/2 stick of butter)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups half-and-half, with just a little bit of
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Once the broccoli, noodles, and mushrooms have all been prepared, combine all ingredients into a 9x13 baking pan.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Bake in 425 degree oven till the sauce starts to thicken (approx. 20 minutes)Word of warning: The sauce will continue to thicken a little once it is out of the oven!