Recipe by Eismeer
A quick and nice comfort food dish back from my university days. Exactly 5 ingredients! Well, the basic "student" version, which is actually really good and filling :). Feel free to add garlic, a dash of cognac, parsley, parmesan and toasted nuts (such as walnuts) to enhance the basic version.
Top Review by Papa D 1946-2012
"Absolutely Decadent!" The flavors of the two cheeses is so wonderfully delicious, very creamy.
For a topping I added Recipe#356677 with garlic and a splash of cognac. This is a meal in its self but will also make a great side dish, a keeper for sure, thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 400 g pasta (Spaghetti, Penne, Farfalle, ... any rather thick pasta to soak up this rich sauce)
- 150 g cream cheese
- 150 g gorgonzola
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta according to package instruction.
- Melt cream cheese and gorgonzola in a pot. Stir frequently.
- (For the deluxe version: now it's time to add cognac, garlic and minced parsley).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta and mix with sauce. (Deluxe versioners now sprinkle with toasted nuts and shaves of parmesan).