A quick and nice comfort food dish back from my university days. Exactly 5 ingredients! Well, the basic "student" version, which is actually really good and filling :). Feel free to add garlic, a dash of cognac, parsley, parmesan and toasted nuts (such as walnuts) to enhance the basic version.
- Boil pasta according to package instruction.
- Melt cream cheese and gorgonzola in a pot. Stir frequently.
- (For the deluxe version: now it's time to add cognac, garlic and minced parsley).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta and mix with sauce. (Deluxe versioners now sprinkle with toasted nuts and shaves of parmesan).