1/1 Photo of Pasta Genovese
You can use frozen chopped spinach instead of fresh leaf spinach. Also, you can leave out the pine nuts, but it won't taste the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a skillet and cook pine nuts until golden brown.
- 2Add spinach and garlic cook until slightly wilted.
- 3Add plum tomatoes, salt, pepper, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 4Bring this to a boil for about 5 minutes.
- 5Add pasta and stir until well mixed.
- 6Cook until heated and add cheeses.
- 7Taste and adjust seasonings and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Genovese
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 349.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 9.8 g