J C's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente (firm to the bite, but not cooked all the way through.) Drain and set aside.
- 2Saute garlic in olive oil over medium heat.
- 3Cook until the garlic begins to sweat, but doesn't turn brown.
- 4Add butter.
- 5Once butter melts, add cream and bring to a simmer.
- 6Add the pasta and keep simmering.
- 7Then add the smoked salmon (cut into 1" cubes) and half of the cheese.
- 8Toss well until the cheese is incorporated into the sauce.
- 9Cut the green onions into 1/2" pieces.
- 10Coat in olive oil and broil in the oven.
- 11You can do this before cooking the pasta.
- 12Add the roasted green onions into the sauce.
- 13Season with salt and pepper.
- 14Serve in a large bowl or on a plate.
- 15Garnish with the remaining cheese and dill.
- 16Serves 2.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Garlic Cream Sauce with Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1738.7
- Calories from Fat 1009
- Total Fat 112.1 g
- Saturated Fat 60.2 g
- Cholesterol 331.6 mg
- Sodium 1714.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 44.7 g