Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I enjoy fruit in lots of different recipes, as you might notice! The original of this somewhat personalized recipe was from the Taste of Home, July 2008 Cookbook, Picnics, Potlucks & Barbecues. Preparation time does not include the time needed for the salad to chill.
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned, halved
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1 large apple, chopped (the eating kind)
- 1 large banana, firm, cut into quarter-inch slices
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain & rinse in cold water.
- Put pasta in a large bowl, then add the fruit.
- Combine yogurt & orange juice concentrate, then pour that over the salad, tossing to coat. Cover & chill for several hours.