Sydney Mike's Note:
I enjoy fruit in lots of different recipes, as you might notice! The original of this somewhat personalized recipe was from the Taste of Home, July 2008 Cookbook, Picnics, Potlucks & Barbecues. Preparation time does not include the time needed for the salad to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned, halved
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1 large apple, chopped (the eating kind)
- 1 large banana, firm, cut into quarter-inch slices
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain & rinse in cold water.
- 2Put pasta in a large bowl, then add the fruit.
- 3Combine yogurt & orange juice concentrate, then pour that over the salad, tossing to coat. Cover & chill for several hours.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 14.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g