Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so easy, so quick and so good. Serve with a salad and crusty bread. Can easily be doubled.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces cooked pasta
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, in water, drained and sliced
- 4 -6 ounces cubed mozzarella cheese
- 3 -4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 -4 tablespoons parsley
- Combine all ingredients, except oil.
- Pour oil, and then Frittata ingredients, into a heated nonstick frying pan.
- Cook over medium low flame until set. Flip over and continue to cook until omelet is solid. Serve in wedges.
Easy, and nice flavours. But I wonder if oven-baking might be easier than frying and flipping? I really struggled to flip mine, kept falling apart, so frustrating!