This is a unique combination of flavors that includes pine nuts, garlic, walnut, raisin, pesto and olive oil. It is sweet, salty, nutty and a little spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and anchovies; sauté over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes; be careful not to burn the garlic.
- 2Add the nuts, raisins, pesto and pepper. Simmer on low heat for 4 to 5 minutes, cover and remove from the heat.
- 3Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- 4Transfer the pasta into a warm serving bowl.
- 5Starting with 1/2 cup foriana mixture, toss into pasta. Add more to your taste. Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
- 6This sauce will dress 2 pounds or more of pasta, depending on taste.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Foriana
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.7
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 10.3 g