Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb of your favorite pasta, cooked,drained and cooled (penne, bow ties, sea shells, fettucini, etc)
- 8 ounces shredded or chunked cooked chicken (grilled is best)
- 1 cup of fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 bunch green onion, diced/chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil, diced/chopped salt pepper parmesan cheese
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir to mix.
- Toss together with pasta, chicken and spinach.
- Allow to rest for at least two hours before service.